Tom Sullivan continues to make great progress on his On30 SR&RL and I have some photos to share. But before you check out the photos, I’d like to complement Tom. Understanding my points will help you understand how Tom has achieved so much in such a short time.
- Tom is a doer – He get’s a vision and starts with the whatever information he has
- Tom listens – He seeks inputs from others and listens to it.
- Tom has thick skin – He takes critique positively and moves on it to make his railroad better
- Tom acks on feedback – Because Tom acts he get’s more and more input from others and his layout get’s better and better! He again the doer part comes in.
For reference, consider these posts about Tom’s layout.
- Tom’s Layout – Initial post with trackplan.
- Proposal for Second Deck – This is still a proposal; Tom has not started a second deck yet.
On to the photos – A tour from Farmington to Strong. Tom has been working on Farmington structure and scenery, so that’s the emphasis of this tour.